Forensic Genealogy USA conducts probate research for American attorneys, lawyers and heir hunters who need to find missing beneficiaries in the UK and Ireland.
As a division of prestigious British probate genealogy company Anglia Research, we can call upon the most highly qualified team of genealogists in the UK today, a specialist legal team, an unrivalled in-house library and the financial reserves necessary to invest in exhaustive investigative research.
- Missing heir location. We specialize in identifying and finding missing, unknown or lost heirs and beneficiaries to estates, trusts, assets and shares.
- Document procurement. We can locate the documents (birth, adoption, marriage, civil partnership, divorce and death certificates) that you need to support a claim to heirship.
- Family tree verification. We will check family histories to assess whether the information you have is accurate, and advise you if further research is necessary.
- Tracing property ownership. We trace the current legal owners of unclaimed physical assets, such as buildings and land, and provide documentation in support of quiet and clear title actions.
- Media consultancy. Our skills are honed in the exacting and competitive field of forensic genealogy. Our team’s expertise is unrivalled. As a result we regularly provide research support for media companies and programme makers. (For example, we work on the BBC’s showcase genealogy programme Who Do You Think You Are?) We also trace copyright holders for the publishing and music industry.
We offer a free review of your unsolved cases. We have a proven track record of tracing people and documents fast, and particularly relish difficult or unusual challenges.
All cases passed to us remain the property of the referrer and any information exchanged will be covered by our standard confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement. Contact email@example.com to get started right away.